ENJOY your WORK/LIFE balance
ENJOY more time with FRIENDS & FAMILY
WORK your OWN schedule
We’re seeking qualified nurses
$2000.00 Signing Bonus!!
Part time positions available; minimum 20 hours per week
Delegators needed for Spokane and Tricities
Nursing is a rewarding career. Nursing can also be physically and emotionally taxing. It doesn’t have to be. Nurse delegation and education gives nurses the ability to enjoy the career they love without the exhausting schedule demands.
As an Empowering People nurse, you will have the autonomy and flexibility to set your own schedule while receiving competitive benefits and working in a collegial environment.
I love that I get to use my knowledge and talents to help those caregivers who are serving people in this community every day!
~ Heather D., RN EP nurse
COME WORK WITH US!
If you meet these requirements, please send us your
resume, cover letter, and three professional references with names.
- State of Washington registered nurse license, current and unencumbered
- Minimum of two years professional experience as a registered nurse
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to assess clients to determine if client is stable and predictable
- Proficient in computer skills and able to access and use required software
- Ability to comply with timelines and State regulations
- Relies on best practice policy and exhibits critical thinking skills
- Home health experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Experience in collaborative work with providers