Empowering People inspires caregivers to provide the best possible care through comprehensive, hands-on training.
Our highly-rated education program empowers caregivers through training in the courses required by the State of Washington for home care aide certification. These courses, taught by experienced registered nurses, prepare our students to successfully care for the most vulnerable populations in our community.
We empower nurses with the ability to enjoy the career they love without exhausting schedule demands. As an Empowering People nurse, you will have the autonomy and flexibility to set your own schedule while receiving competitive benefits and working in a collegial environment.
We empower care-facility owners and their caregivers to deliver exceptional residential care by providing a level of quality we would expect for our own family members.
Our partner care facilities receive exceptional nurse delegation services from registered nurses with years of experience in diverse professional care settings. Empowering People nurse delegators work side by side with caregivers and care-facility owners to ensure our clients receive the best care possible.
Our education program provides
THE HIGHEST QUALITY TRAINING
Empowering People Education Program:
- Provides comprehensive home care aide training. Our reasonably priced classes are available onsite and online.
- Oﬀers full 75 hour certification program packages.
- Meets all state requirements for home care aide certification with hands-on training.
- All of our classes are taught by experienced registered nurses with high student evaluation ratings.
Our Nurse Delegation careers are
REWARDING AND FLEXIBLE
Empowering Nurse Delegators:
- Enjoy rewarding work in a community-home environment. Empowering Nurses have the freedom to create their own schedules and set their own hours.
- Help caregivers provide the highest standard of care for all clients. Empowering Nurses have the opportunity to serve as a teacher and mentor to caregivers from all walks of life.
- Provide nurse oversight and supervision for clients in private homes, assisted living, supported living, and adult family homes.
Our clients receive the
BEST POSSIBLE CARE
Empowering People nurse delegation provides:
- Partnership with care facilities to provide the highest standard of care.
- Nurse oversight and supervision for clients in private homes, assisted living, supported living, and adult family homes.
- Experienced nursing staﬀ to work alongside your caregivers.
- Long-term care assessments
- Medication management
- Observation and supervised visitation
Nurse Delegation and Education You Can Count On
Welcome to Empowering People—the leading center for nurse delegation and education.
We exist to educate and empower caregivers and facility owners to deliver exceptional residential care by providing a level of quality we would expect for our own family members. We follow the Washington State Nursing Practice Act for nurse delegation, and continually research and audit best practices for effective and efficient services. By evaluating client goals, reviewing the comprehensive assessment, history, physical, and medication profile, we advocate for our clients by delivering the best scenario outcomes. And we are always improving by continually rethinking the future of nursing.